Why train in Shiatsu? Everyone starts a Shiatsu course with different aims and expectations but students and teachers agree that the result is both profound and rewarding.
Some of the benefits of Shiatsu training are:
- Help your friends and family
- Teaching based on thousands of years of oriental medicine theory
- Become a qualified Shiatsu practitioner
- Learn about Traditional Chinese Medicine and Five Element Theory
- Learn powerful diagnosis techniques
- Self development: physically, mentally and spiritually
- Improve and develop your awareness of Ki
There are several options for training and most Shiatsu Schools offer a wide selection. Courses range from one-off workshops to full 3-year Practitioner Diplomas.
Graduates of the diploma course (2 years membership of the Society is required) are eligible to apply to join the Register of Professional Practitioners of the Shiatsu Society.
Contact your nearest Shiatsu School for more information on courses happening in your area or have a look at our events section.